Sept. 2015 The Fall is upon us; update your home, have fun, and engage your creative side. This key market is your best shot at Illinois contractors!
This well-known 8th annual show attracts the perfect assembly of contractors and homeowners searching for their renovation dreams. Focusing on presentations and creating excellent learning experiences, the atmosphere is always comfortable and provides an easy rapport among friendly professionals.
Solutions for homeowners and fun for the whole family.
As a family-minded community, we've focused even more on making family-attractive events and promotions. Families have fun with giveaways, prizes, special events, and enjoy great food-- while experts answer home improvement dilemmas. Home remodeling specialists are ready to discuss ideas for turning a house into a dream home.
See hundreds of exhibits.
At The Fall Home Improvement & Remodeling Expo, homeowners can see hundreds of exhibits and top professional representatives from some of the best-known, quality local and national home improvement companies, architects, builders and makers. Everything is covered: from basic services, to high-end building construction. We also bring in selected new companies and displays to keep things fresh and exciting year after year.
Free Parking and More.
Enjoy the experience of live entertainment, food, activities, as well as huge discounts on all products and services. And don’t forget to take advantage of the free drawings, free promotions, balloons, popcorn, things for the kids and more. All Brilliant Event Planning Inc. events are open to the public. Just look for the events on TV, radio, via newspaper, mailers-- and come on down!
Inspiring, Amazing and Spectacular Exhibits.
• Huge kitchen displays, flooring exhibits, room settings
• Bathrooms, interior design, home decorating
• Windows and doors, heating and air conditioning
• Waterfalls, fish ponds, fountains, solar energy
• Leafless gutters in action, saunas, hot tubs
• Brick patios, plants, decks, pools, home design
• Floral garden, landscaping, sun rooms
• Home theater, decorator’s area, appraisals, collectibles
• Tupperware, candles, small goods, arts and crafts
• Green home products, health goods
• Novelty items and As Seen on TV products
• Live demonstrations, cooking shows
• Jewelry, purses, children's books
• Celebrity guests, children’s activities
• Live radio and television broadcasts
• Newly added: Ask the Experts segment
• Do-it-yourself educational and interactive exhibits
Show Hours and Information.
• Saturday, September 19, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Sunday, September 20, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• 1060 E. Peterson Rd., Grayslake, Illinois 60030
• Lake County Fairgrounds
For more immediate information call (630) 468-2237.