The Lake County Home Improvement Expo 2017
As the year ends, companies are offering discounts to win bids as their businesses make plans to regenerate for the 2017 season. Because of this, we are gearing up for this 8th year bi-annual expo. With so many do-it-yourself-ers looking for exciting renovation ideas and solutions, this well-known Lake County area show is exactly what the doctor ordered! This is a great opportunity to get started on your New Year's project.
Solutions for homeowners and fun for the whole family.
As a family-minded community, we've focused even more on making family-friendly events. Families have fun with giveaways, special events, and enjoy food-- while experts answer home improvement dilemmas. Home remodeling specialists are ready to discuss ideas for turning a house into a dream home.
See hundreds of exhibits.
At The Lake County Home Imrpovement Expo 2017, homeowners can see hundreds of exhibits and professional representatives from well-known, quality local and national home improvement companies, architects, builders, and makers. Everything is covered: from basic services, to high-end building construction. We also bring in selected new companies and displays to keep things fresh and exciting year after year.
ENTERTAINMENT and More.
Enjoy the experience of live entertainment, food, activities, as well as substantial discounts on all products and services. And don’t forget to take advantage of the free drawings, promotions, a balloon artist, things for the kids and more. All Brilliant Event Planning, Inc. events are open to the public. Just look for the events advertised in your nearby community, online, on radio, television, via newspaper, mailers-- and come on down!
EXTENSIVE AND Inspiring Exhibits.
- Kitchen displays, quartz, granite, stone surfaces
- Bathrooms, carpet, flooring, drywall, painting
- Windows, doors, skylights, lighting, mirrors
- Bedding, mattresses, storage solutions, closets
- Home theatre, audio, art, collectibles, room settings
- Insulation, waterproofing, gutter protection
- Cabinet re-facing, Amish woodworking
- Patios, decks, roofing, gutters, fencing, garages
- Heating, air conditioning, electrical, solar energy
- Sun rooms, saunas, hot tubs
- Waterfalls, fish ponds, fountains
- Plants, floral, garden, landscaping
- Handymen, plumbers, concrete, masonry
- Architects, home builders, complete remodels
- Appraisals, home financial planning
- Home design, interior design, home decorating
- Appliances, generators, water heaters, water filtration
- Green products, health goods, home-based businesses
- Small goods, arts and crafts, novelty items, pet treats
- Live demonstrations, cooking shows, celebrity presenters
- Do-it-yourself educational and interactive exhibit
Show Hours and Information.
- Saturday, January 21st, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, January 22nd, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 1060 E. Peterson Rd., Grayslake, IL 60030
- Lake County Fairgrounds
- Free Parking
- Adult $5
- Senior age 60 and over $3
- Student age 18 and over $3
- Military $3
- Children under 17 Free
For more immediate information call (630) 468-2237.