The Fall Home Improvement & Remodeling Expo 2017
Autumn is an ideal time to get started on a project! The busyness of the back-to-school season is over and the holidays are near yet distant enough as for the pressures not to be daunting. The weather of course is still inviting. In our 8th year, this growing bi-annual expo in Lake County attracts the perfect assembly of contractors with an array of design options.
Solutions for homeowners and fun for the whole family.
As a family-minded community, we've focused even more on making family-friendly events. Families have fun with giveaways, prizes, special events, and enjoy food-- while experts answer home improvement dilemmas. Home remodeling specialists are ready to discuss ideas for turning a house into a dream home.
See hundreds of exhibits.
At The Fall Home Improvement & Remodeling Expo 2017, homeowners can see hundreds of exhibits and top professional representatives from some the best- known, quality local and national home improvement companies, architects, builders, and makers. Everything is covered: from basic services, to high-end building construction. We also bring in selected new companies and displays to keep things fresh and exciting year after year.
Entertainment and More.
Enjoy the experience of live entertainment, food, activities, as well as huge discounts on all products and services. And don’t forget to take advantage of the free drawings, promotions, balloons, things for the kids and more. All Brilliant Event Planning, Inc. events are open to the public. Just look for the events advertised in your nearby community, online, on radio, television, via newspaper, mailers-- and come on down!
Extensive and Inspiring Exhibits.
- Kitchen displays, quartz, granite, stone surfaces
- Bathrooms, carpet, flooring, drywall, painting
- Windows, doors, skylights, lighting, mirrors
- Bedding, mattresses, storage solutions, closets
- Home theatre, audio, art, collectibles, room settings
- Insulation, waterproofing, gutter protection
- Cabinet refacing, Amish woodworking
- Patios, decks, roofing, gutters, fencing, garages
- Heating, air conditioning, electrical, solar energy
- Sun rooms, saunas, hot tubs
- Waterfalls, fish ponds, fountains
- Plants, floral, garden, landscaping
- Handymen, plumbers, concrete, masonry
- Architects, home builders, complete remodels
- Appraisals, home financial planning
- Home design, interior design, home decorating
- Appliances, generators, water heaters, water filtration
- Green products, health goods, home-based businesses
- Small goods, arts and crafts, novelty items, pet treats
- Live demonstrations, cooking shows, celebrity presenters
- Do-it-yourself educational and interactive exhibits
Show Hours and Information.
- Saturday, September 16th, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, September 17th, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m
- 1060 E. Peterson Rd., Grayslake, IL 60030
- Lake County Fairgrounds
- Free Parking
For more immediate information call (630) 468-2237.