The Fall Home Show 2016 - September 24th-25th
What will you do to welcome the first week of fall? We are happy to announce our first show at the all-encompassing entertainment and relaxation venue Pheasant Run Resort. Breeze in with your home improvement ideas and make the vision in your head a reality for you and your family. Bring a friend, shop, and search for new ideas within an atmosphere that puts everything at your reach.
Solutions for homeowners and fun for the whole family.
As a family-minded community, we've focused even more on making family-friendly events. Families have fun with giveaways, special events, and enjoy food-- while experts answer home improvement dilemmas. Home remodeling specialists are ready to discuss ideas for turning a house into a dream home.
See hundreds of exhibits.
At The Fall Home Show 2016, homeowners can see hundreds of exhibits and professional representatives from some the best- known, quality local and national home improvement companies, architects, builders, and makers. Everything is covered: from basic services, to high-end building construction. We also bring in selected new companies and displays to keep things fresh and exciting year after year.
Kelly Edwards is set to entertain an audience of curious do-it-yourself-ers! Chicagoland native and home design expert of both HGTV’s “Design On a Dime” and Style Network fame, as well as the current host of “DIY House Call” on the Design Network; Kelly is known for her knack in repurposing everyday items into wonderful home decor. What’s more, she creates accessible design while working within budget constraints. Not just another designing diva, Kelly is a DIY darling with a passion for all things hands-on. Kelly aligns with our company objective of educating homeowners to make smart renovation and investment decisions.
Be sure to arrive early for your chance to win a muscle car with 97.9 The Loop's "Rockin' Rides" promotion at our fall show. The Loop will have one of four rides on display and you can register to win a key that might start that car. Registration is open from 10:00am- 11:45am. Rules and info at wlup.com. Any questions or issues are to be directed to the radio station, not the show promoter-- who bears no responsibility for how the contest unfolds. Good luck!
Entertainment and More.
Enjoy the experience of live entertainment, food, activities, as well as huge discounts on all products and services. And don’t forget to take advantage of the free drawings, promotions, a balloon artist, and more. All Brilliant Event Planning, Inc. events are open to the public. Just look for the events advertised in your nearby community, online, on radio, television, via newspaper, mailers-- and come on down!
Extensive and Inspiring Exhibits.
- Kitchen displays, quartz, granite, stone surfaces
- Bathrooms, carpet, flooring, drywall, painting
- Windows, doors, skylights, lighting, mirrors
- Bedding, mattresses, storage solutions, closets
- Home theatre, audio, art, collectibles, room settings
- Insulation, waterproofing, gutter protection
- Cabinet re-facing, Amish woodworking
- Patios, decks, roofing, gutters, fencing, garages
- Heating, air conditioning, electrical, solar energy
- Sun rooms, saunas, hot tubs
- Waterfalls, fish ponds, fountains
- Plants, floral, garden, landscaping
- Handymen, plumbers, concrete, masonry
- Architects, home builders, complete remodels
- Appraisals, home financial planning
- Home design, interior design, home decorating
- Appliances, generators, water heaters, water filtration
- Green products, health goods, home-based businesses
- Small goods, arts and crafts, novelty items, pet treats
- Live demonstrations, cooking shows, celebrity presenters
- Do-it-yourself educational and interactive exhibits
Show Hours and Information.
- Saturday, Sept. 24th, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 25th, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m
- 4051 E. Main St., Saint Charles, IL 60174
- Pheasant Run Resort Megacenter
- Free Parking
- Adult $5
- Senior age 60 and over $3
- Student age 18 and over $3
- Military $3
- Children under 17 Free
For more immediate information call (630) 468-2237.